Latest News Videos

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Reality Check 101


"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
- Morpheus, The Matrix.

If reality bites, then Ultimate Reality tears you apart, and the Ultimate Reality is that this world is a dangerous place and is getting more so. The way I see it, we have two choices. We can either stick our head in the sand and pretend everything is fine or we can face the Truth head on. So just what will it take for you to take the red pill? Since you're here, you've already taken the first step. But this site isn't designed to scare you sh*tless into paralysis and inaction. It's designed to keep you informed, to provide you with situational awareness and the tools you'll need so that you will begin to take action.

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin."
- Neo, The Matrix.

No comments: